Presented by Parish Tractor
Date: Friday, March 27th, 2020
Place: Pine Belt Gun Club
You do not have to be
present to win!
We will draw the winner at the end of our clay shoot. Just click on Si for more details on shooting in or sponsoring this event!
You can purchase raffle tickets by clicking the Pay with Card button on this page. Please first fill in your Full Name and Phone number, as we’ll use this information to fill out your tickets.
The ticket amount is shown in the drop-down menu, where you’ll select if you’d like 1 ticket for $50, 3 tickets for $100, or 8 tickets for $200.
Once we are notified of your purchase, we will fill out your raffle tickets and add them to the drawing bucket.
A generous supporter purchased this vehicle at our Silent & Live Auction, then donated it back for us to raffle off at our Clay Shoot!
Raffle Ticket Purchase Form
Thank you for your support!
Vehicle Features Include:
- 4.2 liter 6 cylinder engine with dual exhaust
- 4 speed manual transmission
- Mickey Thompson Classic Baja Wheels
- Rampage Euro-Style Tail Lights
- Bushwacker Fender Flares
- Mastercraft Shorty Bench Seat
- Smittybuilt 3″ Sure Step Side Bars
- Olympic 4×4 Products Front Safari Doors
- Flowmaster Exhaust System
- Bikini Top
- OEM Replacement Dash
- Grant Products Elite GT Steering Wheel
- Warn 9.0RC Rock Crawling 9000 LB Winch-71550
- Warn Rock Crawler Front Bumper with 3/4″ D-Ring Mounts
- Omix-Ada Steel Grille Assembly
- Crown Automotive Front Parking and Turn Signal Lamps
- IPCW-7″ Round Chrome Diamond Cut Euro Headlights
- Warrior Round Steel Brush Guard
- Crown Hood – J5761180 – Steel
- Custom Paint Job
- Totally Stainless Steel Body Bolt Kit
If you would like to pay with cash or check, you can purchase tickets by mailing payment to our office at 344 Harold Tucker Rd, Purvis, MS 39475. Tickets may also be purchased from any Clay Shoot committee member. Please contact Stella Reed at 769-456-7021 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
As always, 100% of the proceeds from this raffle will be used for the direct care of 28 children in the 4 cottages on our campus. Thank you for making their home your ministry!